Friday, February 3, 2012

Welcome to the 21st century!

Hi Everyone!

  I may not have an Ipad, Iphone or Plasma TV, but I DO have a blog!  This is a big thing for me to actually start a blog.  I have wanted to for a couple of years now, but have never actually sat down and started.  The main reason I want to write a blog is to keep a journal of our life and for future posterity.  I am going to mostly write about the kiddos and funny things that seem to always happen to us.  I hope you enjoy!  Here are the first pictures.  It was a relatively nice day outside yesterday, so I bundled up the kids and took them to the backyard.  Joey had fun playing with his grocery cart and pushing Jakob around in it.  (Don't worry, I was right there!)  Jakob looked wayyyy too cute in his coat and hat!




No comments:

Post a Comment